Bleeding Edge Theory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleeding Edge Theory Alliance

OGame: Universe Eridanus Alliance

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to our new home!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to our new home! Empty Welcome to our new home! Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:38 pm

HeartbreakerIV

HeartbreakerIV
Admin

Hi, all. Welcome to our new forum!

Apologies for the delay in getting it up and running. I had some complications, haha. I hope everything is to everyones liking. I have organised and designed it to meet a relatively good standard, but if anybody has any feedback or suggestions on the organisation of the topics and posts, let me know!

Just a couple of things I'd like to note;

• 1) Although it has technical already been done in-game, I'd like to suggest all players head over to the Player Introductions board and say "Hi!". It's much more permanent than the circular messaging system we previous used, and at least this way, we can always refer back to the posts.

• 2) If you haven't already done so, can you please ensure you have registered with the same username as the one you are using in-game. This saves confusion amongst players. If you failed to do so, it can be changed within your profile settings.

• 3) Once you've completed registration, I'd like to ask that you all access your profile settings and choose yourselves an avatar. It would be greatly appreciated as it makes for a much more complete, and organised looking forum. Feel free to fill out any other details, of course.

• 4) Finally, if you haven't already noticed, we have a fully functioning Chat featured on the forum's homepage. Using this will be much more efficient in comparison to the in-game circular messaging system. The Chatbox can be opened in a separate window too, so it might be a good idea to keep the window open whilst you're in-game.

That's all for now! Thank you for sticking with us! Enjoy your new forum.

http://bleedingedge.forumshome.com

2Welcome to our new home! Empty Re: Welcome to our new home! Tue May 19, 2015 5:43 pm

hopetear

Hi sorry but have to stay goodbye // QQ finaly decided to quit game my fleet crashed 5 m after reached planet and debris field 3m+ harvested by othrs in next 40m. Not going to spent my time to be permanently online and in permanent stres that my fleet can be crashed any time. Sent all my ipm to suspected harvester (left aliance to protect rest) good luck here going to search some game with less demand for reaction time

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum