Bleeding Edge Theory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleeding Edge Theory Alliance

OGame: Universe Eridanus Alliance

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't be rude! Come say "hi"!

+11
Adonis
supreme619
Ciric
Cobalt
Slinky
PorkEatingCrusader
Skullknock
mountline
needsmorecowbell
foREVer
HeartbreakerIV
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm

HeartbreakerIV

HeartbreakerIV
Admin

Hi, all! Most of you may already know, but I'm one of BETA's co-founders.

I'm a pretty experienced player as I've been playing OGame for roughly 10 years, on and off. I go by the name HeartbreakerIV in any and all games, so if anybody spots the name anywhere, you know who I am, haha!

Gaming aside, my name is Kenny, and I'm a 22 year old design student from the United Kingdom.

If anybody needs any help or advice regarding the game, I'm always up for that, no matter how ridiculous the question may be! Post your queries in the relevant forum board, or send me a private message.

Here's to a good game, and a growing alliance!

Thanks, all!

http://bleedingedge.forumshome.com

2Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 pm

foREVer

foREVer

Hi to all of BETA,
The name is Lee im 21, im a fairly experienced ogame player, i tend to play the game on and off but most of the time on haha. been playing the game for years now so i know my stuff. i really like working with others on ogame weather its sharing resources or joining together in battles or even getting revenge for someone but i will always try to help anyway i can. so if theres anything i can do just message me.

foREVer

3Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 pm

needsmorecowbell

needsmorecowbell
Admin

Hey all,

I'm Ben. I'm a 21 year old music technology student from the UK. I've been playing OGame for a couple of years. You may already know i'm co-founder of BETA with Kenny (HeartbreakerIV). We're housemates at University, so clearly we keep in contact regularly.

We're growing pretty well at the moment, and our little presence in Galaxy 5 seems to be going well, so it's all good! If you need anything, ask myself or Kenny.

Peace.

- Ben (needsmorecowbell)

4Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 am

mountline

Hi to all guys of BETA,

I'm Martin,30 year old, and work for a computer company. I've been playing OGame on and off about 6 years. In the game, my name is mountline, enjoy chating, trading, communicating, and fighting shoulder to shoulder with all guys.

Hope all of us to have a good time in our alliance.

Martin(mountline)

5Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Skullknock

Hi to all guys of BETA,

I am Rasmus, 17 years of age, currently studying Marketing & Innovation at college. I have just started playing OGame, rather active, ingame my name is "Skullknock", I enjoy chatting and everything else, hopefully I will soon be able to fight shoulder to shoulder with you guys.

I hope I can be here for the rest of OGame!

Rasmus "Skullknock"

6Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm

PorkEatingCrusader

PorkEatingCrusader

Hello chaps, my name is Jay and I'm 20 years old.

Been playing OGame for several years, and currently playing on Betelgeuse, Wasat and of course Eridanus.

I play on Betel and Eridanus as "PorkEatingCrusader" and on Wasat as "Puppet", if you're on those Unis, gimme a shout Smile

Pretty experienced player, so any questions or queries, gimme a shout and I'll see if and how I can help

Pork

7Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Slinky

Slinky
Admin

Hi,

I'm Mark and I'm 25 years old.

I started playing ogame a couple of weeks ago. Sat at a computer all day at work so I thought I might as well do something more productive :-D

Slinky

8Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:08 am

Cobalt

Cobalt

Hey, my name's Ashley. I'm 22 and from UK.

I've been playing OGame for a few years in some different universes. This alliance looked pretty bad-ass, so I thought I'd apply. Thanks for having me.

I'm normally really active, so if anybody needs anything, just call. Cool

9Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Ciric

Ciric

Hi

IRL in short:

I'm a returning Ogamer. Think this my 4th, (maby 5th), time playing Ogame.
In the past, i've mainly played as a raider, but i'm not sure this will be the case this time. Will probaly play it safe, and just raid easy targets close to my planets. But who knows when i get some strength Razz

Anyways, thx for the invite.
//Ciric

10Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:38 pm

supreme619

supreme619

hi my name is Alexandre(supreme619) i m from portugal 21 years old i have played ogame a few times usualy as a miner and i study informatic engineering nice to meet you all

11Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Adonis

Adonis

Hello Gangsters!!! So glad to be here!!
I am Mads (Adonis), i'm 23 and from Denmark! I am a master student of freshwater Biology!
My ogame skills are highly varying, and i've never been a consistently good player, but that might change at some point! awesome to meet y'all!

12Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:52 am

alurain

Hey all!

I'm Harlan, 22, engineering grad student. Been playing on and off and looking to have some fun!

13Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Sat May 02, 2015 5:31 pm

hopetear

Hi,
Seems i'm dam old (40+) / and my name is Paul irl. Working as it consultant and play this for fun (as few other games ). Location : europe - mid part

14Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Re: Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Mon May 04, 2015 12:19 pm

HappyGoLucky

Hi Everyone
I'm James, 30 and working in IT in the UK. I am HappyGoLucky in game. Only been playing this a couple of weeks so a tad green, but trying to be active and learn! Thank you very much for having me here and nice to meet you all!

15Don't be rude! Come say "hi"! Empty Hi Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:46 pm

ramatimi

I'm new to Ogame, so bear with me while I learn Very Happy
I'm a business journalist based in Israel, but covering global business.
I've played similar games before, so hopefully will catch on quickly.
Cheers,
Michal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum